These "International" Level classes are an excellent opportunity for practitioners to improve their knowledge and enhance their skills - as counsel as well as arbitrator - in international arbitration.
• Participants receive an exclusive binder with unique materials from real (fully anonymised) procedures, provided by several expert arbitrators
• A selection of highly qualified "special guests" will come in person to share their experience on the subject
• Thought-provoking video-testimonials from internationally renowned Belgian arbitration experts
• Learn from 6 different teachers in this edition alone, each and every one of them among the very best in Belgian arbitration
• Interactive classes based on an exchange of real-life experiences and know-how
• Challenging discussions with experts and co-participants alike
• Credits for continuing legal education
• Certificate handed by CEPANI to those who participate in all three Classes
HOW DO WE WORK?
The CEPANI Arbitration Classes will be held at the CEPANI offices on March 10, 2016 as from 13:00 until 19:00 and April 12 and May 3d, 2016, as from 14:00 to 19.00
The presentations will be in English, but participants can express themselves in English, French or Dutch as they so choose.
Information and contact:
You can reach the CEPANI secretariat at +32 2 515 08 35 or by e-mail at info [at] cepani [dot] be.